Manufacturing Production Manager
MCD Garden Sheds – Naul, Dublin, K32 YV74
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organise and oversee our manufacturing department. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
- production planning & scheduling
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost effective
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement a quality control program
- organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, management, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- work with management to implement the company’s policies and goals
- collate and analyse data, putting together production reports
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- review worker performance and identify training needs
- planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- a results-driven approach to work
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
45 hours per week
Starting at €45k (depending on experience)
Experience with timber production beneficial
Job Types: Full-time – Permanent
How to Apply?
Applying is simple, click the button below to take you to the application zone!
Want to look at other roles available?