CAD / Revit Technician
MCD Garden Sheds – Naul, Dublin, K32 YV74
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to join a team of dedicated and highly skilled craftsmen. We are an established manufacturing company specializing in timber garden buildings and furniture. We are looking for an experienced CAD technician to support our growing business in producing drawings for in house production. Working closely with the Management, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of production information & manufacturing drawings in Revit/AutoCAD
- Providing technical support and assistance
- Helping to create a streamline process with the intent to increase production
- Assisting colleagues by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs for customers
- Ensuring all drawings and designs are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project standards and requests
- Experience in a similar role
- Sound practical knowledge and good understanding of measurements
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit software
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and records accurate and precise information at all times
- Ability to manage their own time efficiently, prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and think ahead
Starting at €23k – 29k (depending on experience)
Job Types: Full-time – Permanent
Monday to Friday
1 Year Drafting Experience (Preferred)
How to Apply?
Applying is simple, click the button below to take you to the application zone!
Want to look at other roles available?